The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is a next-gen tablet that contains powerful 12.30inch display with 2736 pixel resolution x 1824 pixels at a 267 PPI (pixels per inch) and powered by an advanced Intel Core M3 processor (Also available with i5 and i7 processors). Microsoft Surface Pro has 4GB or 8GB or 16GB of RAM memory. The other outstanding features include 128GB internal storage, which can also be extended through a microSD card. The cameras in the Surface Pro 4 contain 8-megapixel on the rare camera, and 5-megapixel on the front cameras, specially designed for the selfies.
The Surface Pro 4 tablet run Windows 10, and it measures 292.10hight x 201.42width x 8.45thickness and it weighs 766.00gms. The connectivity options of Microsoft Surface pro 4 include Bluetooth, WiFi, and it has sensors, including Accelerometer, Ambient light, and Gyroscope.
Here you can find 10 best features of Microsoft Surface 4:
- Power button: The power button to switch on your Microsoft Surface Pro 4. The power button also allows you to put your Surface pro 4 to sleep and when you want to use it again, you can use the same button to wake it.
- Touchscreen: The Surface Pro 4 comes with 12.3inch display and contains 3:2 ratio aspect and 2736 pixel x 1824 pixel resolution that allows you to browse the internet, watch HD movies, and you can use your different apps. It has new Surface G5 touch processor that gives you twice the precise touch of Surface Pro 3 and allows you to use your fingers to touch the item, move the icons around the screen and allows you to zoom in.
- Surface Pen: This feature in the Microsoft Surface Pro4 allows you to experience natural writing with a surface pen, which makes you feel it as a real pen. You can use Surface pen to open Cortana (available only in certain countries and languages), or you can use to open OneNote and take down the notes, or take screenshots. You can place the pen at the magnetic storage located on the side of the Surface Pro 4
- Cameras: The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has two cameras, front, and rear cameras. This feature allows you to record video and take photos. The rear camera with 8-megapixel has auto focus and a front camera with 5-megapixel offers high-resolution. Both, front and the rare camera can be used to record video in 1080 pixel resolution with a 16:9 ratio aspect. You can find the privacy lights on the right side of the front and rare cameras.
- Microphones: The tablet has both front microphone and back microphone. You can use the front one for recordings and calls, and the optimized noise-canceling feature allows you to use Cortana and Skype.
- Ports and connectors: Full size 3.0 USB Port: This feature allows you to connect USB accessories, including printer, mouse, USB drive, Ethernet adapter, etc.
- Surface Connect for charging : When your Surface Pro4 battery is low, then you connect the power supply to charging port of the Surface Connect
- MicroSD card slot: You can use the microSD card slot for extra storage and file transfer. You can also buy microSD card separately.
- Windows 10 operating system: This OS offers several options and new features for productivity and entertainment everywhere and anywhere, including school, home and on the go. Through the built-in apps you can install all your favorite apps, from the Widows Store.
- Processor: The advanced and a new-gen Intel Core processor offers high-speed and power for a fast and smooth performance. The Surface Pro 4 has a 16GB RAM memory and 512GB storage space.